How to be a Casino Dealer?
Applications are now being accepted for a consecutive five week, eight hour a day casino table game training course taught by a professional Table Game Trainer at the Great Blue Heron Charity Casino.
Training programs will start:
- Classes are held onsite
- 15 Students per class.
- Breaks: Two 15-minute breaks, 30-minute lunch. A lunch (sandwich, pop/water) will be provided.
- You will be reporting to the Table Game Trainer and Casino Management during the Dealer Training School.
DEALER TRAINING PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Participants will be trained in the following:
- Table Games: Blackjack, BJ Switch, Spanish 21, 3 & 4 Card Poker, Let it Ride, Texas Bonus Poker and Mississippi Stud.
- Table Game control and awareness: Participants will be taught to pace games correctly. The speed should be such that it benefits the Casino without aggravating our Players. Games are expected to be controlled efficiently and with an air of confidence.
- Chip handling: Chipping and chip cutting to be carried out quickly and accurately, stacks are to be neat and even
- Game knowledge and commentary: Participants will be conversant with minimum/maximum table limits and payouts as well as providing accompanying mandatory announcements in an audible and precise manner. The conversion of cash to chips and the addition of bets are to be performed quickly and accurately. Paperwork is to be completed with close attention to detail.
- Game security and protection: It is the Dealer’s responsibility to be aware of situations around their game.
- Customer Service: A Dealer has many roles including being an entertainer who provides an exceptional gaming experience for our Guests.
- Interaction with Inspectors and Pit Managers: When to involve them and what information to communicate
Participants who successfully complete the program (pass tests, are in good standing with their attendance and punctuality) will receive a certificate of completion.
Successful participants will be able to apply for a Part-time Dealer position with the Casino.
The successful participants, who are offered employment at the Casino through this Dealer Training School:
- Will require licensing approval by the AGCO.
- Hired Dealer’s are expected to work any shift during any day of the week, including holidays.
- The starting hourly wage will be for a Dealer 2 level, $12.38/hr + $1.05/hr in lieu of full time benefits, plus excellent tips.
- We also offer life insurance, RRSP’s, Employee Assistance programs, free parking, discounted meals in our staff cafeteria.
- Approx. $20.00/hr (Wage + Tips)
You might also like
Casino 6-Deck Automatic Card Shuffler
Sports (Trademark Poker)
Kiss Lips Menace Blackjack 21 Casino
Mobile Application (Hot Las Vegas Saga FreeSlots)
Green Blackjack Table Felt by Brybelly
Video Games (Virgin Games)
Kong Unique Dominoes Free Games Scoot Simian Rascals Free Dominos 2015 Casino Jackpot Vegas Best Dominoes Free App for Kindle Tablets Mobile Casino Domino King Tile
Mobile Application (Dragon Hunger Apps - Dragon Games Of Fire Casino P)
How much money do casino dealers make?
Las Vegas strip Dealers make $35k to $98k per year, and high-end off strip do around $60k per year! on, 24/7!