You’re in the right place to learn how to play baccarat. Baccarat was invented during the middle-ages and is named after its worst hand, a zero. If you like the class that goes with playing Baccarat at the casino, you’ll love playing the Baccarat online casino game at Bovada.
Baccarat is played with six decks and two players, you and the Banker. One hand is dealt to each of you. To win, you must pick the hand with the highest total, the highest score being 9, and the lowest a zero. If you bet on a tie and win, you get paid 9 to 1 for bigger wins. Even better. Baccarat is James Bond’s preferred game, and now it’s yours.
How To Play Baccarat
- The game is played using six decks, which are reshuffled after each hand.
- You can bet on the Player, the Banker, a Tie or a combination of all three.
- The Player plays first.
- If the total of the Player's hand is between zero and 5, draw another card.
- If the total of the Banker's hand is 7, 8 or 9, a new card is not drawn. If the total is zero, 1 or 2, the Banker draws another card. If the hand total is between 3 and 6, the Banker draws a card as follows:
|Banker||Player's Draw Card|
Win Or Lose
- You must pick the hand with the highest total.
- You picked a Tie to win and there is a tie.
- You bet on the Player and the hand wins, you win what you bet. A $5 bet pays back your $5, plus an additional $5.
- If you bet on the Banker and the hand wins, you win your bet minus a 5% commission.* For example, a $5 bet pays back $5, plus an additional $4.75.
- You bet on a Tie and if the Tie wins, you get nine times your bet. A $5 bet pays back $5, plus an additional $45.
*Note: the commission is 5% of the bet and is rounded up to the next quarter. For example, a minimum bet of $6 would deduct a 50 cent commission. 5% of $6 = 30 cents, but since the commission is rounded up to the next 25 cents; the commission is actually 50 cents. 5% of $11 = 55 cents makes the actual commission 75 cents.
- The suit of a card has no bearing or value.
- Cards numbered from 2 to 9 have face value.
- 10’s, jacks, queens, and kings are worth zero.
- Aces have a value of 1.
- Add the values of each card in the hand, dropping the tens place value to find the score.
- For example, 7 + 7 = 14 results in a value of 4 when you drop the tens place value (the number 1 in 14).
You might also like
Baccarat Online 3D
Mobile Application (GameSpring)
Winning at Baccarat: Baccarat Strategies to Consistently Win at Punto Banco or How to Win at Baccarats to Beat the Casino, Learn all the Baccarat Gambling Rules - Helps You Play Online Baccarat, too!
eBooks (Vision Publications)