Casino Croupier jobs
|Cruise Ship Jobs - Quick links:|
The Casino department consists of the following cruise ship positions: casino manager, casino dealer/croupier, cashier and slot technician. In compliance with international custom laws, the casino is only allowed to open while in international waters; usually three miles out to sea. Subsequently the staff only work while at sea and have port days off.
- Casino Manager (oversees entire operations of the casino, accounting. manages casino staff) - casino and managerial experience required. Fluent English Language skills required. Salary range: $2900-3800 U.S. per month, depending on commission.
- Assistant Casino Manager (oversees operations of the casino as directed by the Casino Manager, accounting procedures) - casino experience required, usually begin on board as a croupier. Good English Language skills required. Salary range: $2400-3100 U.S. per month, depending on commission. Possibilities for promotion to Casino Manager.
- Casino Dealer / Croupier (roulette, black jack, baccarat) - Experience required. Good English Language skills required. Salary range: $1900-2600 US per month, depending on commission and gratuities. Possibilities for promotion to Assistant Casino Manager.
- Slot Technician (responsible for the maintenance and repairs of all casino devices and machines) - extensive mechanical and electrical background and/or education required. Salary range: $2500-2800 U.S. per month plus tips, depending on the cruise line or concession
- Cashier (responsible for the accounting of revenue as directed by the Casino Manager - entry-level position. Accounting experience preferable. Salary range: $1400-1900