Table Games Dealer Jobs
Responsible for overseeing and operating table games. Deals out cards or blocks to patrons for games of chance. Supervises players, checks hands for winnings, and collects or deals out chips accordingly.
- Deal cards to patrons during games of chance at a gaming establishment such as a casino.
- Play house hands from behind a gaming table.
- Deal appropriate number of cards out to players.
- Check players' bets.
- Compare players' hands with the house and determine winner.
- Announce winner and begin new game.
- Exchange money for chips to be used in games.
- Conduct other gambling games such as dice, roulette, cards, or keno.
- Inspect cards to ensure compliance with gaming standards.
- Inspect gaming equipment.
- Receive cash wagers.
- Compute players' winnings and losses.
- Answer questions about game rules and variations.
- Watch for scammers or cheaters and have them removed from table if necessary.
- Notify Pit Supervisor of any irregularities.
- Resolve disputes or arguments by conferring with Pit Supervisor.
- Entice players to sit at table and play.
- Prepare collection reports for submission to supervisors.
- Assist in training new dealers.
TOP LOCATION FOR Gaming Dealer JOBS
Sunoco can be found in 26 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Ass...
Be the Best You Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with more than 15, 000 team members working at 15 casinos and racetracks located ...
You might also like
CARD GAMES Street Sign poker bridge canasta pinochle game gift lover player 21
Lawn & Patio (SignMission)